• Perform Non-Surgical Scaling and Root Planing
• Treat Gum Disease with Non-Invasive PerioProtect™ Method
• Screen for Early Detection of Oral Cancer
• Prevent Permanent Tooth and Bone Loss
• Prevent Conditions Leading to Diabetes and Heart Disease
• Measure Bone and Gum Levels with Digital X-Ray
• Monitor Changes in Oral Health with Intra-Oral Photographs
Working together, Dr. John Bianchin and his hygienists ensure a healthy smile with their expert care for your mouth - both teeth and gums. Good oral hygiene and oral health can improve your overall wellbeing. The care and advice they provide
will prolong the life of your teeth and yield a brighter, healthier smile.
If you have any questions about your current hygiene plan, please ask us.